Monday, December 14, 2009

Kentucky Basketball: My Top 10 Favorite Dunks!

First off, let me say that this list, is only my opinion, and should not be confused with any official UK list. I know that's obvious, but I'm just sayin. ;-)

Also, there are a few dunks that I left out that should be on the list. Jeff Sheppard's dunk vs IU in 98, Ron Mercer one handed oop slam vs UNC Asheville in 97, Azubuike's put back slam vs Vandy in 03, ect.... I did NOT have the footage available at the time of making this vid to include those dunks. I apologize to those kids. They definitely should be on this list.

Feel free to leave a comment with your top 10 favorite. I'd love to hear them. :)


1 comment:

  1. Seeing Saul Smith saluting after the Heshimo Evans dunk ruins the video for me. Just joking great stuff. :>

    ReplyDelete